Friday, September 10, 2010

BROKEN HEARTED GIRL vs HAPPY GIRL

It has been a long time since I didn't write any..
Recently, I just broke up with my bbymeo..
I felt damn bad man!
..fuhh!
Now I am on 'Raya Holiday'..I am staying in an aunt's house whom I knew from the church.
She is a nice lady. Her hubby is nice to me and yeah, I make friends with their kids easily..
Back in their house which is where I am now, aha..I sleep with their daughters..
Sometimes, when I wake up late in the morning..they are all busy, their son is playing game, the elder daughter is reading and the younger is playing the piano.
I don't know how to describe what I am feeling now, but this is what people called 'happiness!'
I love the foods in this house..they are damn nice and good for ones health.
I love to jog with them early in the morning..but what I like the most is about their faith to God.
If only I got the chance to vote for the harmonious family, I would choose them..hehe
nO matter how great their kindness are, you should try to mingle around with them first..because they are great people and indescribable!!!..
I love them!!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment