Monday, August 16, 2010

i MISS him...

Just now, we (the choir team) were actually supposed to have choir practise at 9.30pm..wtf, canceLLED!!
sO, I sat lar at the Ruang Legar with Ruth and Su Wei, DannGGGG!
OMG!! I thought I was dreaming...a creature with a smiley eyes stood infront of me..warGH!!!
hE was so real and I felt like want to hug him (aih, cannot larh!!) hehe:0
Thrilled, I went up to him and talked to him..I looked into his eyes and felt something strong I had never felt before, something warm..yeah, those eyes..I LOVE IT..the way he talked to me..I melted okay..
It is quite hard for us to meet each other even we live in this campus(huh?)
yeah, another thing about him!!!
I was standing@waiting for my clicks to take the borang GERKO outside the Gerko building...
all of a sudden, I heard the 'ssssh' sound from the back, and I saw him..hehe, I'M SO HAPPY!!! EXCITED of course...hehe
I don't know how to explain my feelings toward him, and...yeah do not how to express..but I really interested in him, like I want to know what he had for breakfast..want to know his favourite band, what kind of atmosphere in a home he likes...things like that..
PLEASE LARH!!
I won't ask other guys those question okay..hahahaha
I LOVE YOU...

No comments:

Post a Comment